Cormac Murphy, Managing Director at Ennovate
“Learning from the coronavirus; how gradual change can suddenly break through and why we are often unprepared”
Your people can really be the difference in your organisation. Come and hear how GROW coaching methods, initially designed for executive coaching can be scaled effectively to help all your staff deliver more.
- Why home working is so different to the office
- What employees miss when WFH
- What infrastructure you need for WFH workers
- Where coaching fits in the mix
- What is possible when you get it right
Peter McKean, Managing Director at Synthetix
“How AI enables contact centre teams to rapidly deliver outstanding customer experiences”
93% of organisations plan to use AI as a key part of future customer service activities. In this webinar, we’ll discuss how zero-code methodologies and visual RPA-style tools deliver compelling interactive experiences.
- Customer journeys should be driven by CX teams, not reliant on developers.
- Contact centres can harness today’s chatbot technologies to empower their teams.
- ‘Zero code’ technologies facilitate a tight feedback loop between your CX team and your
Andrew Davis, Digital Trainer and Keynote Speaker at Talk Digital
“Putting the ‘SO WHAT’ into your digital content”
Every organisation is creating content but how many are creating engaging content that leads to an objective consistently. This keynote looks at how to do this in a Covid world.
- Understanding where we are now in a Covid hit world with our content.
- Looking at ways we can create content to improve engagement and data points.
- Knowing how algorithms work and their impact on our online performance.
- Measuring impact and understanding ROI.