Cormac Murphy, Managing Director at Ennovate
“Learning from the coronavirus; how gradual change can suddenly break through and why we are often unprepared”
Your people can really be the difference in your organisation. Come and hear how GROW coaching methods, initially designed for executive coaching can be scaled effectively to help all your staff deliver more.
- Why home working is so different to the office
- What employees miss when WFH
- What infrastructure you need for WFH workers
- Where coaching fits in the mix
- What is possible when you get it right
Andrew Davis, Digital Trainer and Keynote Speaker at Talk Digital
“Putting the ‘SO WHAT’ into your digital content”
Every organisation is creating content but how many are creating engaging content that leads to an objective consistently. This keynote looks at how to do this in a Covid world.
- Understanding where we are now in a Covid hit world with our content.
- Looking at ways we can create content to improve engagement and data points.
- Knowing how algorithms work and their impact on our online performance.
- Measuring impact and understanding ROI.
Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insight & Futures at BT
“The Autonomous Customer 2021: Cloudy with a chance of AI”
It’s been only a year since our last regular global temperature check of customer attitudes – known as the ‘Autonomous Customer’ – but what a year! We’ve seen many of the changes already happening in consumer behaviour being turbo-powered by the pandemic. Digital customer experiences have become part of our daily lives – whether it’s shopping, education, banking, working, or talking to our friends and family. It’s been a giant global experiment in living online and evidence suggests that some of these changes will stick.
- How will organisations cope with billions of new interactions? What will be the impact on the contact centre
- Insight on customer expectations of digital customer experiences and the contact centre.
- A reality check on the channel mix and technologies that customers are looking for and how the pandemic has influenced this.
- Views from the agent front line on the challenges facing them in serving these autonomous customers and embracing a more hybrid workplace.